Online Conference: 21 – 23 July 2020
The online Conference is a series of short-burst and interactive information sessions (both live and pre-recorded) developed for industry professionals. This is a virtual version of the breakout rooms held at our traditional in-person conference.
- Q&A with Senator the Hon Jonathon Duniam, Assistant Minister for Regional Tourism,
- Understanding Your Customer Experience,
- The latest in Caravanning Consumer Research – who is your customer and what do they like (and don’t like),
- The current State of the Industry update,
- Lessons in Cyber Security,
- What is driving the US market at present,
- An RVSA Update,
- Chain of Responsibility,
- The Current Economic Outlook,
- Major vs Minor: The Latest in ACL Case Law,
- How to Write a Successful Grant Application,
- Future Leaders – What does the post COVID Future Look Like,
- How to talk and deal with the over 50’s; and
- ACL & Free Legal Advice + MORE.
- Planning, Filming and Editing Videos via your smartphone (held daily over three days); and
- How to get the best out of your Reservation Management Software
Online Trade Marketplace: 16 July – 14 August 2020
The free online Trade Marketplace features over 50 exhibitors and provides information on industry products and services, special offers and opportunities to win some fabulous prizes. The month-long Trade Marketplace will continue to update and evolve, so we welcome you to come back and check for updates on a regular basis.
As an incentive to view exhibitors information, we will also be running a free Trade Passport prize throughout the month with weekly winners receiving $1,000 vouchers of their choosing, with a final prize of $2,000 worth of vouchers to be won.