This digital skills training for local businesses is bringing best-practice workshops and hands-on demos to Hawthorn Arts Centre, Melbourne on Friday 25th October 2019, from 7.30am to 9.30am (scroll down for other cities).
Whether you’re a business owner, a journalist, a nonprofit, an educator or just hoping to learn a new skill, Grow with Google’s workshops have something for you.
This workshop for local businesses is designed for those who own or manage a business and particularly relevant to people who wish to learn free ways to help get your business found online.
In this workshop you will:
- Uncover the practical steps you can take to help put your business on Google Maps & Search and be found online by new customers.
- Learn how search engines and online advertising can help you connect with more customers.
- Discover how to un-earth and interpret real-time information about people/or customers interacting with a website, and how you can draw out actionable insights that can help your business make better decisions.
For more information and to register for the free event, please head to https://events.withgoogle.com/grow-with-google-melbourne/.
Google will be taking their Grow with Google workshops to the following locations:
- Adelaide – 4th November 2019
- Kangaroo Island – 7th & 8th November 2019
- Perth – 19th November 2019
- Rockingham – 22nd November 2019
- more dates to come: https://grow.google/intl/ALL_au/events/