This program provides businesses with 19 or fewer employees with a grant of up to $2,100 for a certified small business cyber security health check to determine business risk and areas that need attention.
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
- have a certified small business health check undertaken by a certified CREST approved provider
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- employ 19 or fewer full-time equivalent employees
- and be one of the following:
- an entity incorporated in Australia
- a partnership
- a sole trader.
Other eligibility requirements apply.
Deadline to apply:
The program will close earlier if the funding is fully committed.
13 28 46