To support your business for a prosperous 2021 we offer the Caravan Industry Digital Champions program in collaboration with the team at Tourism Tribe and Navii Digital to provide an opportunity for members of a State Association to apply and participate in a digital upskilling program for the caravanning industry.
As part of the Australian Government’s Digital Champions program, the Caravan Industry Digital Champions BizKeeper Program is designed to support your business growth by adopting digital practices and technologies. It will help you to focus on your consumer-facing, digital marketing practices, as well as on strategies, tools and systems to help the internal day-to-day running of your business.
There are 200 places available to participate in the Caravan Industry Digital Champions BizKeeper Program, and it is fully funded by the Australian Government so there is no cost to you!
The program will be delivered live online, over 6 weeks in one-hour training blocks commencing February 2021.
Also, the first 50 businesses to be accepted into the program will have the opportunity to have a FREE Digital Health Check of your business’ online presence. This will provide you with an analysis of your website, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business and TripAdvisor profile.
- Strategies, tools and techniques a smart caravan industry business needs to have in place to get more leads and convert more enquiries into bookings/purchases
- The fundamentals of what makes an excellent website to convert leads into enquiries and bookings/purchasers
- Identify your markets and gain a competitive advantage through research, content and psychology
- Social media in 2021 – what’s new, what works and what doesn’t.
- Lesson 1: Working Smartly Through COVID
- Lesson 2: Growth Through Online Reputation Management
- Lesson 3: Cut Through Small Business Marketing Strategies
- Lesson 4: Sprucing Up Your Online Presence
- Lesson 5: Facebook Fundamentals for 2021
- Lesson 6: Instagram Fundamentals for 2021
- Access to Tourism Tribe full course library
- Access to special group coaching sessions to help and motivate you to prioritise actions recommended in the program lessons.
- Access to priority email support
How to Apply for the Program
Applications to be part of the program will be screened and selected independently by the Tourism Tribe and Navii Digital team, based on an applicant’s answers to questions about their current digital capability. This is so the program can be delivered to caravan industry businesses that need it most.
- Eligibility: Small businesses with 19 or fewer full-time equivalent employees.
- One participant per Small Business only.
- You must be committed to actively participate during the full program.
Applications close soon, so get in quick! APPLY HERE
For any questions contact your Caravan Industry State Association.