Accelerate growth of your draft, artisan, independent brand business: 25 March 2020, 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
The craft revolution is here! High discretionary spenders are tired and distrustful of mainstream brands with their mediocrity, commoditisation and low-cost mindset. These consumers desire what the craft revolution offers – quality craftsmanship, small batch local production, unique product, individuality, creativity, heritage, tradition, authenticity, and well-designed experiences – and they are prepared to pay for it frequently.
Independent brand owners have the opportunity to rapidly accelerate their revenue and own a niche, if they can communicate their competitive advantage and craft story, build authentic relationships and create communities with these future-shaping consumers. This workshop will provide the key to understanding the values and behaviours of these spenders, a growth strategy framework for your brand and business and a way to tell your story in a manner that generates higher margin business. If you’re the CEO, General Manager, Marketing/Brand Manager or Sales Manager of a craft business then get on board now. Don’t let the revolution pass you by.
Learning Outcomes for Participants:
- Understand the drivers of growth in the craft, handmade and independent brand categories
- Understand the values and behaviours of high discretionary consumers of craft products and experiences
- Use a growth framework for developing your independent brand
- Understand how to identify your competitive advantage and the unmet needs in your market
- Process to tell your story in a manner that generates business
- How to scale your business using digital marketing and customer experience as the drivers
- Learn how to efficiently target the most valuable discretionary spenders
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Chief Executive Officers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- If you’re always under pressure to reduce your price or your margins are falling
- If you want new insights into how your customers see your value proposition
- If you want a fast, new and fresh way to develop or refine your strategy based on real customer insights
- If you want to get alignment with your team on what your competitive advantage is currently and your path for growth
- Presentation of research on the drivers of growth in the craft, handmade and independent brand categories
- Presentation of data on the values and behaviours of high discretionary consumers of craft products and experiences in Australia
- Introduction of 3 Circles growth framework for developing your independent brand with competitive advantage
- Workshop to identify your current competitive advantage and the unmet needs in your market
- Introduction of process to tell your unique story in a manner that generates business NOW
- Roadmap to scale your business using digital marketing and customer experience as the drivers, with showcase of a number of Australian success stories
- Presentation how to efficiently target the most valuable discretionary spenders
Light refreshments will be served.
Parking is available at Wilson Parking, 48 Macquarie Street, Barton
PRESENTER: Jonathan Coles – – Partner, Kindred
As an expert in the craft of premium business management, Jonathan has a thorough understanding of how to create enduring value growth for customers, organisations, their teams and stakeholders.
Jonathan believes that in our world of constant transformation we need to ensure we fully know our customers, and focus the business on delivering emotionally rich and meaningful relations, underpinned by deep data and insightful decision-making.
For 25 years, Jonathan has worked across a range of luxury and FMCG brands, generating deep emotional value for consumers and continuous business growth for organisations. His unique understanding of brand custodianship, honed through over 10 years marketing and business development experience in the LVMH group, helps create competitive advantage and higher returns.
Now working with the Vennli platform, Premium Value Creator and NEO typology, Jonathan partners with organisations wishing to ensure their marketing investment is purpose led, aligned to business strategy and focused on ROI and financial success.
For more information on this workshop, please contact Richard Everson, Entrepreneurs Programme Business Adviser, email firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 27 27 54
This is a free event hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy & Resoucres Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
This event is designed to benefit small and medium Australian businesses.
If you have any questions about this event or any future events, please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au